This superhero comic book design is inspired by the best vintage comics from the Marvel universe and makes for a great feature for any bedroom or a great way to create a fun look for the office, man cave or play room!
Best of all, you don't need glue for application. This design pattern comes in back, but can be customizable! Please leave a message in the "note" section at checkout if you are looking for a different color other than black.
Each sheet is sold individually so you can order the amount that you need. If your walls are 5 feet (60 inches) wide, you would order 3 panels. You will receive sheets 1 through 3 as shown in the last image if you are purchasing a mural.
Wallpaper Size Our wallpaper panels are available in three different heights - 96, 108 or 120 inches high. Each panel is 22 inches wide. There is a half-inch overlap on each side of the panel.
Pattern Repeat Pattern repeats every 88 inches with half inch (0.5") over lap on each side. This means that the second panel will overlap the first panel by half an inch.
- - -
Finishes Our designs come in two different material finishes – Peel and Stick Wallpaper and Pre-Pasted Wallpaper. Please read carefully below and pick the best solution for you and your home.
Option 1 – Peel and Stick Removable Wallpaper – P&S
• Repositionable during installation and easily removable
• Does not require glue application
• Premium adhesive backed woven fabric paper using eco-friendly water-soluble inks
• Just peel and stick!
Option 2 – Pre-Pasted Water Activated Wallpaper – WP
• Pre-pasted wallpaper means that the wallpaper already has the adhesive applied to its back.
• Pre-Pasted with water activated adhesive backing system, making it easy to install and just as easy to remove
• Fibre based and incorporates 10% post-consumer waste, PVC free
You can find our installation instructions here
- - -
• Sharp trimming tool – Xacto Knife
• A rubber or soft squeegee
• Ladder or step stool
• Dry cloth to clean walls
• Measuring Tape
• Level for Murals
- - -
Products are not suitable for:
• Rough walls
• Freshly painted walls (wait at least 4 weeks for paint to cure)
• Walls exposed to high moisture
• Dirty walls (nicotine, fats)
View all Wallpaper and Mural facts here.