This bold bright flower mural is the wall art you’ve been waiting for. With this mix of bold, large-scale flowers, these dazzling and luscious blossoms will light up any room. Our peel and stick floral wallpaper and our pre-pasted wallpaper brings the beauty of nature inside with the colorful blooms of nature.
Both our peel and stick wallpaper and pre-pasted wallpaper, can easily be hung up in minutes on any smooth surface, once you're ready for a change (hopefully years later!) simply remove it without damaging your walls!
Each sheet is sold individually so you can order the amount that you need. If your walls are 5 feet (60 inches) wide, you would order 3 panels. You will receive sheets 1 through 3 as shown in the last image if you are purchasing a mural.
Wallpaper Size Our wallpaper panels are available in three different heights - 96, 108 or 120 inches high. Each panel is 22 inches wide. There is a half-inch overlap on each side of the panel.
Pattern Repeat This is a mural, there is no pattern repeat.
- - -
Finishes Our designs come in two different material finishes – Peel and Stick Wallpaper and Pre-Pasted Wallpaper. Please read carefully below and pick the best solution for you and your home.
Option 1 – Peel and Stick Removable Wallpaper – P&S
• Repositionable during installation and easily removable
• Does not require glue application
• Premium adhesive backed woven fabric paper using eco-friendly water-soluble inks
• Just peel and stick!
Option 2 – Pre-Pasted Water Activated Wallpaper – WP
• Pre-pasted wallpaper means that the wallpaper already has the adhesive applied to its back.
• Pre-Pasted with water activated adhesive backing system, making it easy to install and just as easy to remove
• Fibre based and incorporates 10% post-consumer waste, PVC free
- - -
• Sharp trimming tool – Xacto Knife
• A rubber or soft squeegee
• Ladder or step stool
• Dry cloth to clean walls
• Measuring Tape
• Level for Murals
- - -
Products are not suitable for:
• Rough walls
• Freshly painted walls (wait at least 4 weeks for paint to cure)
• Walls exposed to high moisture
• Dirty walls (nicotine, fats)